We have advisors with substantial experience in developing Corporate Social Responsibility projects focussing on community involvement in Asia.
Our corporate community involvement has resulted in:
- Investment in social businesses to directly provide vocational training and employment for marginalised young people
- Developed employee workplace giving programs with up to 100% participation
- Redeveloped the structural base for a significant Australian charity to move forward to its next developmental stage
- Assisted a Family Foundation to establish an international presence
- Completed a research paper for Triodos Bank
- Fund-raised for and helped established an A$20m loan fund for Social Enterprises Finance in Australia.